We are recruiting Support Workers to join our growing team. You’re not required to have past experience in the field or have relevant qualifications as we recruit based on values.
Location: Cardiff Central* and Rhondda Cynon Taf
Full Time Salary: £22,880 (dependent on contracted hours)
Contract: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
All our services have easy access to public transport so a driving licence isn’t required for this role.
Find your potential by helping others reach theirs!
We are a specialist Residential and Supported Living provider of 24-hour support and rehabilitation for vulnerable adults with mental health issues. This may include forensic mental health, personality disorder, mild learning disabilities, acquired brain injury and associated challenging behaviours between the ages of 17-70.
We are a fast-growing organisation with new developments in the Cardiff central suburbs, Rhondda Cynon Taf and further afield. As an expanding provider, we are looking for passionate, energetic and inspirational Support Workers to join our team and help support our Individuals to live more independently and reach their full potential.
As a React team member, it is guaranteed that you will gain valuable knowledge through our detailed induction programme. We also feel it’s important for us to ensure our employees have comprehensive training in specialist areas. In addition to this, you will gain a vast wealth of knowledge whilst working with our experienced management and clinical team.
Your role will be to support service user’s on a day to day basis to recognise and encourage choice, dignity, privacy, self-worth, respect and community participation.
A React Support Worker will:
- Have a genuine interest in helping others – when you care, you need the right qualities and you gain the qualifications
- Be able to demonstrate interpersonal skills
- Will have a willingness to learn
- Be able to work shifts of 12 hours that will include evenings, weekends, bank holidays and waking nights
- Be encouraged to work in all of our services so you gain experience of working with different individuals in different environments
- Paid breaks
- 42, 36 and 24 hour contracts available, with the option of overtime
- Flexible working
- Career progression opportunities with support in personal development
- Healthcare cash plan
- Loyalty bonuses, including additional annual leave
- £500 recommend a friend incentive
- Extensive training to gain industry recognised qualifications
- Team building events
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Sports teams
- Blue Light card
Please note: All our services are have easy access to public transport so a driving licence isn’t required for this role.
If you are interested in making a difference to people’s lives and want to join our listening culture and our exciting developments, please apply!
Our Recruitment Process
Send in a CV to our recruitment team. Find us on Indeed or Facebook.
An Interview will be arranged with one of the HR Team. This will be via a telephone call, video call or in person.
You will be given a Provisional Job Offer pending Right to Work, References and an Enhanced DBS Check.
Induction & Training
An Induction Programme and Online Training will take place before starting Shadow Shifts in the services.