React Support Services respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.reactsupportservices.co.uk (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Summary of our practices
We collect the following information:
- Personal information that you provide us on a voluntary basis.
- Information that your browser routinely shares with websites.
We use and disclose the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you information about products and services that you request or that we think may interest you.
- To help us improve our website, understand its users and their preferences, and to market our services.
- To protect our business interests or the rights of others, when required by law, to cooperate with law enforcement, or in connection with the sale or merger of all or part of our business.
The Site uses the following tracking technologies:
- Cookies and other similar technology track movement across our website and keep track of our users and their preferences.
Other details about our practices:
- Although the Website may contain links to other websites, this policy applies only to websites owned and operated by React Support Services.
- We use your personal information only for the purposes for which it is collected and consistent with this policy, and we retain your information only as long as permitted by applicable law.
- We may update this policy from time to time, but we will allow you to opt in to any material changes in how we use your previously collected personal information.
How we collect and use your personal information
- Our Secure Message form asks for your name, email address, phone number, organisation, mailing address and other information. We use it to reply to you when answering your questions or comments.
- Our Web Feedback form saves your email address IF you enter your email address in the form. We use it to reply to your questions and comments.
Cookies are small text files which are placed on your computer by websites you visit. They are widely used in order to ensure websites work efficiently, alongside providing insight about the volume of visitors to the website and how visitors move around the website. This in turn helps us to develop the user experience.
The table below explains the cookies we collect and the information they store.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they viewed. Click here to read Google's overview of privacy and safeguarding data
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer or mobile device without your explicit consent.
The following links detail how to manage cookies on popular web browsers:
For information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website, where the ‘help’ section will normally provide details on how to manage the cookie settings.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We typically retain your personal information related to marketing activities for as long as you accept marketing communications from us. We will securely delete such data in accordance with, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, upon request. For personal information that we collect and process for other purposes, we typically retain such personal information for no longer than for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice and as otherwise specified in applicable record retention policies and procedures. We may retain your personal information even after you have unsubscribed from our communications or closed your account if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions. We will retain de-personalised information after we have otherwise deleted your personal information.
Accessing and correcting your information
You may send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Our website is not directed at children under the age of 13 and we will not knowingly collect information about children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit your personal information. If you are a parent who believes that we have collected information about a child under age 13, please contact us as detailed below and we will be happy to delete the information.
Third party sites
The Website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any linked sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of each website to which we may link that may collect personal information.
If you have any questions or complaints about our privacy practices or this policy, contact the React Support Services Compliance Department.
Insole House, Glamorgan Street,
Canton, Cardiff CF5 1QW